The information below pertains to prospective REEES MA students. Graduate and undergraduate students currently enrolled at Stanford University can explore CREEES Grant & Fellowship opportunities



Knight-Hennessy Scholars

The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program awards full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford to students from all disciplines, with additional opportunities for leadership training and collaboration across fields. Find out more.

Loans & Financial Aid

US Citizens & Permanent Residents

Stanford University offers student loans to US citizens and permanent residents. Details may be found on the Financial Aid website.

International Students

International students seeking funding may consult the Institute of International Education's publication titled, "Funding for U.S. Study: A Guide for Foreign Nationals," found in US embassies and in the libraries of most universities.